Accounting Services for Your Business in Spain
Are you in need of accounting services for your business in Spain? If so, the team of professionals at Lusa Legal can help. We offer a wide range of different company accounting Spain services and advice on filing and paying your corporate taxes. Tax related accounting issues can be confusing and frustrating especially taking into account the ever changing tax laws in Spain. Allow us to take on your corporate accounting Barcelona needs and become your company accountant Spain. We can assist you in all of your corporate financial accounting needs and we will be pleased to answer any questions that you may have.
Why Choose Lusa Legal for your Business Accounting Needs?
At Lusa Legal we have a team of professional and experienced lawyers and accountants that are fluent in English, Spanish and many other languages as well. Our knowledge of the Spanish taxation system is extensive and we pride ourselves on being able to offer detailed and specific answers to all of your questions, while being able to provide you with most comprehensive and precise accounting services available. Our corporate accounting Spain services are fully transparent and we will ensure that you take full advantage of all of the deductions that you are entitled to, while making sure that your taxes owing are properly calculated and paid on time. Not only will we provide appropriate and sound advice on your business and taxation related decisions but we can complete any required forms on your behalf and submit them for you, saving your time and your trouble.
We are also happy to transition your services from your previous accountant to our offices. This will be a smooth and flawless switch, incurring no extra cost to you.
What services can we offer you?
Our company accountant in Barcelona can provide for you all of the following services and more:
- A complete review of all invoices on file, both those issued and those received, to ensure full compliance with all Spanish laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all bookkeeping is being done in compliance with the Spanish General Chart of Accountants.
- Creation and calculations of accurate profit and loss statements.
- Creation of balance sheets.
- Submission of all books and records annually to the Mercantile Registry.
- Calculation of annual taxes owing and submission of taxes to the Spanish Tax Office.
- Accounting related to the purchase, start-up, or sale of a business in Spain.
- Prompt notification of any changes to the Spanish taxation laws and a detailed description of how these changes can affect your business.
- Cash flow projections.
- Salary administration.
Our team at Lusa Legal made up of corporate accounting specialists, Spanish taxation specialists, Spanish corporate law experts and general legal professionals. Our expertise, and the broad range of knowledge that we hold within our company, makes us the legal experts that you should trust with your business’s legal and accounting needs. We are able to provide you with all services that your business requires to operate smoothly and efficiently, ensuring all the while that you are in full compliance with all Spanish laws and regulations. Contact us today with all of your questions or to set up an appointment to discuss your corporate accounting Barcelona requirements with one of our qualified specialists: +34 607 29 44 28.